Introducing our next series “Art Deco Vintage Elements Vol. V”!
The beautiful line compositions, inspired by modern minimalist and art deco movement that brought back by many artists. As we know, art deco is a classic and exclusive art style in the 1920s. Many applications of art deco that we can meet in around of our environment, from architecture, cultures, fine art and of course graphic designs.
Here are we present to you the graphic elements with art deco style. It’s contained 40 different styles:
- 10 badges,
- 10 landscape label,
- 10, portrait label and
- 10 monogram frames.
This art deco element is perfect for your design projects.
- Badges : Good for your logo design, signage, or wall print.
- Landscape : Great choice for your label, invitation, poster, ticket, flyers, or packaging.
- Portrait : Suitable on the label too, in the bottle or package, certificate, typographic design, Also good for poster and billboard
- Monogram : Looks good for logo design, logo initials, signage, and t-shirt design.
Only 30MB file in zip file contained :
- AI (raw strokes)
- EPS (expanded)
- PNG transparent background (up to 5000 x 5000 px!)
Thank you for visiting, Happy designing!